Viscaria Blade with Tenergy 05
Excellent Balance For Flexibility And Bounce. The Viscaria ALC blade combines Arylate fiber features of lightness, flexibility, and shock absorption with the Carbon fiber features of high elasticity and minimal dissipation of energy. Viscaria's compact head size makes it ideal for quick re-looping right off the bounce.
Blade Thickness: 5.7
FL Handle Size: 100x25mm
Made in Japan
Excellent For Imparting Spin On The Ball
- TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Spongetechnology, High Tension rubber and a tacky surface.
- It is excellent for imparting a great deal of spin on the ball.
- 05 in the name was adopted from Pimples Code No. 5.
- Tenergy 05 enables a full range of topspin play at or away from the table.
- It keeps its explosive power throughout the life of the rubber without the use of speed glue or boosting.
- Tenergy 05 is very popular among world-class table tennis players.
Class: Super Speed
- More world-class players choose Butterfly blades and rubbers than any other brand.
- All All pro-line rackets are assembled.